How to download and install a new font to your computer
1. Go to www.dafont.com
2. Browse fonts or use the search function if you know the name of the font you want.
3. When you find the foont you want click the download button on the right.
4. The font will be in a zip folder in your Downloads folder. Double click the folder and you will see the file fontname.ttf
5. Drag this file on to your desktop.
6. In your Windows (C:) drive open the Windows folder. You will see a folder called Fonts. Drag the new font file from your desktop into this folder and it will install automatically.